Where am I?

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by haunteddoc, Aug 27, 2007.

1. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

This is a working phone and the only one in the shop.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

The presence of a broom onstage, along with the wallpaper, along with the time period of that phone,seems to indicate Harmony Barbershop.

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

I agree. Its the Harmony Barbershop.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

Looks like the phone my grandmother had on her cottage wall.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

it's definitely the harmony barber shop. interestingly enough, the phone is not an original antique. the outside is, but the insides have been completely re-wired.

[​IMG]

6. Roger

It had to be to work with today's phone systems! Unless, of course, Disney was still renting it from AT&T, making it, what, a $3.2 million telephone?

7. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

i just got my hair cut there Sunday. complete with blue gel and mickey confetti! Dina took some pictures while I was in the chair!

8. Tim

or 5,333 iPhones.

9. Roger

My dear, there isn't enough room in that shop for those many 300 page bills! Especially with all the surfing to the all new Disney.com! where you can view movie previews, book your next cruise vacation, enjoy the wonders of Playhouse Disney, and of course, visit Mickey Mouse your favorite Pixar Characters and where you can find them on your next trip to sunny Orlando, Florida. Kids under 18 will need their parents permission.

10. Tim

but alas, one month into the iphone's lifecycle, they have switched to "simplified billing". i found it ridiculous myself that every time i used the net on the phone that it needed to be itemized on the bill.

11. Roger

Wait until someone decides that by doing that, they have broken their contract, thus freeing the user to switch to T-Mobile at no charge.

12. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

OK!! This one was pretty easy. See if I can find a more challenging one for next week.

13. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

If you want a really rare Disney pick, find one of me in Epcot without a 1/2 pint. Almost unheard of.

Either that or a picture of the line for Soarin' with no one in it. No one would ever guess that.