Where am I?

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by haunteddoc, Aug 12, 2007.

1. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

This is a game we play in our family. I take a lot of pics from the parks that are kind of obscure. When then put an acivity book together with cross word puzzles, word find, mazes, and of course the pics. They have to figure out where I took the pics. Actually the activity books are fun for the entire family. We go through them just before we leave for WDW and during the trip there. Sometimes I can't even remember where I took the pic. So, I thought it might be fun to do the same in the forum. So, here is the first pic. Where is it?

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i am going to guess expedition everest but that is a wild stab.... tough one.

3. Dan

Dan Member

No.. no.. the rock is all wrong for Everest.. my only guess is Catastrophe Canyon, from the backlot tour. I don't recall there being a skeleton there, but it's the only thing I can think of that matches the rock work.
    Or else Big Thunder Mountain.. but.. again, no skeleton there that I can think of.

This is a good one. The metallic things on the right side of the image are very.. confusing. I can't figure out what they are. They should be a clue, but as it is they only make the thing more confusing.

Good idea Doc. Ideally I'd like to see whoever is the first to come up with the answer continue the challenge, I'd like to see more of this sort of thing.

4. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

Is that a purple hidden mickey--or mickey hat near the bottom of the picture?

:eek:

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Biblioadonis is right about a lost mickey hat there at the bottom.

But I agree with Tim....Everest seems right, in fact the colors of the rock are correct for Asia, along with the metal scene elements on the right side. Design looks like Asia to me.

But maybe it's from Kali? It really really really looks like Everest to me.

6. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

OK!! For those of you who said Everest.... You are correct. This is on the right hand side of the lift hill as you come out of the shrine. Look down and there he is!! Good job. I have to work late today and tomorrow so I will post another one after that.

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

cool... that was a tough one, jim. great idea, please make this a regular thing on the 'boards.