What's your 2011 dates?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Feb 3, 2011.

1. realfam

realfam Member

My favourite thing to do when returning from a WDW vacation is start planning the next! ; Although we have several trips planned for this year our plans are as folllows; ;
    Aug/Sept ; we are staying 4 days in Fort Wilderness cabin and then heading on a back to back 4/3 split on the new Disney Dream

October we have booked a week at Animal Kingdom Lodge for F&W Festival.

December, not booked yet, but were gonna do the parade week again.

Plenty of planning to do! ; ; Whats your plans......

2. amw

amw Member

My hubbie is currently working in LA ... hoping the soccer gods have pity on us and let my DDs and I have a trip to DL this summer. They both play rep, the youngest being the only goalie -- can't skip games.

Can't imagine being able to vacation as much as you do Realfam! ; ;)

3. obo101

obo101 Member

I ended up picking up an additional DVC Membership for Aulani while on our DCL Cruise. ; We are planning for that in Jan 2012. ; Still deciding on a trip to WDW or DL this summer, but not committed yet.

4. realfam

realfam Member

Congrats on the add on!!!! ; A man after my own heart.......they can have some incredible promos on the ships. ; I love our DVC, and its all because of DVC we can travel as much as we do!

5. obo101

obo101 Member

Thanks. ; The incentives were pretty good and we got a nice shipboard credit to boot. ; I must say that the DVC Staff on the ship sure make you feel like an important member. ; Giveaways every day, messages on your phone and just genuine appreciation to have you on ship. ; I really felt appreciated. ; We are very excited about Aulani and the additional points will now give us a nice base to travel with. ;

6. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I would love to plan another trip (already priced one out LOL) but we cannot afford to go back for at least 2 more years (which would make YDS 2.5 - and I think he would be much easier to travel with)