what i've been shooting lately

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by gary, Nov 12, 2006.

1. gary

gary Member

seems all i've been shooting for the last 2 weeks have been trail rides, this is our neighbor on her new horse, mac, a tennessee walker, i know, i know it's more a snapshot than any art, but sometimes you take what's there, and anyway i'm also always partially occupied with keeping dusty, my own quarterhorse gelding doing what he should be as opposed to wandering off on his own to graze
    gary

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. ilene

ilene Member

Do you have any photos of Dusty to share?

3. gary

gary Member

after hearing the roar of the crowd, i have responded with a shot of myself taken yesterday morning riding in southaven county park
    taken by karen using our usual riding camera, canon s40 point n shoot set to full auto
    fits into my saddle horn bag and if i get thrown while using it's not the loss the 20 would be
    although the other posted trail shots were all with the 20
    gary

4. ilene

ilene Member

Dusty is gorgeous! thanks for posting the pic. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    I think using your S40 while riding is a very smart idea.

5. gary

gary Member

here is karen on her quarter gelding, silver dollar, a former barrel racer, he does some interesting corners at times, but a real sweetheart around other horses, very sociable, taken last saturday at southaven
    gary

6. gary

gary Member

and here is a slightly out of focus in a hurry grab shot of copperstars argyle astrologer aka astro, our 9 yr old golden with tiggerboy, a 1 1/2 yr old abandoned by his mother, bottle fed feral kitten, who we call a dat, half dog half cat, he apparently imprinted a lot of canine behaviors, he lays out on his side a lot like a dog and would rather be with our 2 dogs than anyone else,his favorite thing is to tuck up into astro's chest hair and knead, he just worships that dog
    gary