Welcome to you Treelo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CameraGirl, Sep 3, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Welcome to the DisneyMagic community! ; We have started this thread so you can tell us a bit about yourself.

2. Treelo

Treelo Member

Hmmm... a little about myself...

My DH and I have both been to WDW 3 times... he went first when he was about 8, I went first in 1998 (right before Hurrican Georges hit Florida and re-routed our flight home)... we went for our honeymoon in 2003 and loved it so much that by day 2 we were already talking about going back regularly. ; Our most recent trip was in April of this year, just in time to get a sneak-peak at Expedition Everest before they closed it for the press junket on Grand Opening day.

We've stayed at the Contemporary (honeymoon - pre-renovations) and Animal Kingdom Lodge... and my first trip we stayed right across from Downtown Disney. ; We're big fans of staying on-site.

We live in Toronto, have been married for almost 3 years, just bought a new (to us) house, and have 2 cats and 4 koi (ornamental pond fish).

We have hundreds of WDW pictures, and practically none of the 'typical' shots (none of the castle, none of the characters...)... not entirely sure how we've managed that *laugh*