Wedding Photographer... epic FAIL

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Tim, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. goofmick

goofmick Member

Yikes!!

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Umm I don't think those cameras were weathersealed.....

5. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

WOW, that stinks!

6. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

I don't know who I feel worse for, the photographer who took the dunk or the bride who just lost her pictures!

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

at least they will have a story for their grandkids....

the was an addendum (if it's true) on youtube that said his gear survived the plunge. ; that would be a small miracle.

8. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I'm glad to hear that no camera equipment was harmed in the making of the video.

9. Dan

Dan Member

If it was 1D level gear I'd expect it to survive this. ; Someone once told me a story (that I can't actually verify) that said that people with the weather sealed type stuff will HOSE their lenses and cameras down to clean them. ; That sounds a little extreme to me, but..

On the minimum end I don't expect that kind of exposure to effect a compact flash card. ; I mean unless the fountain was filled with salt water. ; The pictures taken thus far should be fine. ; I expect that even if it's not weather sealed gear that the cameras and lenses shouldn't be destroyed and might just be in need of a thorough cleaning.

10. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

Can't... stop... laughing...

Need oxygen...

11. HW

HW Member

I have by accident ran thumb drives thru the wash that were left in pants pockets and they worked fine after the full cycle

12. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

me too, very scary, as it was my thumbdrive that I run my sites off of.

13. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

man that sucks for that guy! gotta love the person filming doesnt help at all!

14. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I have to say that this was really funny! ; I do hope that his gear survived.

15. goofy101

goofy101 Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D