Wecolme totempole

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CameraGirl, Sep 24, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

A huge welcome to you totempole from the Disneymagic community. ; When you have a few moments, we would love to hear about you.

2. totempole

totempole Member

Hi there!
    I am making my first trip to WDW. Have been to Disneyland a few times also. ; Found the link through DIS and am glad to see a Canadian info site. What I see so far is great and hope to spend much more time on this site once everything is up and running! Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Minnie and myself are from Calgary, Glad you stopped by we are always glad to see new faces here. If you have any questions i am sure someone around here would be more then happy to answer them. Hope you enjoy the site!

Oh and remember tell ALL your friends :)

4. totempole

totempole Member

Thanks! Doing POR for the first time.

5. highland3

highland3 Member

Welcome aboard!!!

We stayed at POR last year. ; We were in the Aligator Bayou side and loved it!!!

The room, pool, restaurant and bus access were great.

6. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

We stayed at the French Quarter, I think no matter where you stay, you will love the Port Orleans feel. ; I loved the fact that you could take a boat ride to Downtown Disney, that was pretty neat. ; It takes about 15 minutes. ; Also if you are interested, Riverside has carriage rides that you may want to take. ; But you and your family are going to love it.

You also mentioned you were to Disneyland a few times, if you have anything to post in that section we would be happy to see it.