WDW Theme park tickets

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by Sean&Karen, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

so i just finished doing a lot of research (2 hours) and i found out the best deals on there are Orlandofuntickets.com 7 day hopper pass with a 14 day expire date from first day of use was 268.00 which was the cheapest by 20+ dollars from other sites

at the last second i decided to call our local Disney Store and the same tickets are are 290.00 so with the current Canadian dollar it makes more sense for us to purchase the tickets at the Disney Store... If you don't have a Disney store in your area then i would check out Orlando fun tickets.

2. scratch

scratch Member

Good Luck being able to find and purchase from the Disney Store!

They have been selling like hot cakes!

Many have run out and they don't know when the new supply will be coming.

3. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Sean did you add on Water Parks and more option?

Not sure if it is worth it since Minnie is in the club.

[​IMG]

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Ohhh Disney store is bad.. I called them and found out pricing so i go in to buy them and they have been sold out for 3 weeks!!!! What the heck.... oh my universal!!!

Had me travel all the way in there for no reason! Arrrgggggggg

Orlandofuntickets.com it is

5. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

that sucks....you would think they would tell you on the phone....obviously if you are looking for pricing, your looking to purchase....

6. The Disney store at Bayshore in Ottawa had limited supplies of tickets still in hand... :)