WDW - Mini-golf and horseback riding?

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by Treelo, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Treelo

Treelo Member

Ok.. so we're booked to go in Feb. and now I'm starting my "If funds were unlimited what would I want to do?" list....

Has anyone ever done the trail ride from the stables at Fort Wilderness campground? ; If so, what can you tell me about it? ; Is it decent? ; Is it boring for folks who've ridden before?

Also... I know the WinterSummerland mini-golf is just outside Blizzard Beach... but where's the Fantasia course?

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I remember passing the fantasia course, but for the life of me I can't remember where it is..........

We had wanted to get out to play mini-putt, but ended up not able to while we were there.

3. Kronk

Kronk Member

For some reason, I am thinking it is near the Swan and the Dolphin. But I could be wrong.

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

You are right Kronk. ; Fantasia Gardens Mini golf is located behind the Dolphin resort on Epcot Resorts Boulevard.

And of course Winter Summerland Mini gold is located near the entrance to Blizzard Beach.

5. Treelo

Treelo Member

Excellent! ; Thanks! :)

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Treelo, I would try Fantasia Gardens. I have passed by that one many times and it looks to be really FUN!