Virgin Record Store to turn into...............

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by scratch, Jun 13, 2009.

1. scratch

scratch Member

A museum to view Princess Diana's Gowns and Emelda Marcos' Shoe Collection! ???

So what has this got to do with Disney?

2. highland3

highland3 Member

Wow, that's just.......... ; weird!!!

3. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

A huge restaurant.

4. highland3

highland3 Member

That would make more sense...

5. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

The restaurant or giant food court should feature junk food from around the world. steamies, poutine and back bacon from Canada, falafel from Israel, fish'n'chips from England, sushi from Japan, shawarma from the mid-east, pizza from Italy, souvlaki form Greece, ; etc.

[​IMG]

6. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I am going to miss that store. ; I loved finding the fraggles and muppets DVDs there. Kailey will certainly enjoy the seasons I was able to get.

7. scratch

scratch Member

So will we! ; And they closed the one in NYC at the same time, so we didn't even get to go to that one!

8. amw

amw Member

Our local Costco has all the seasons of Fraggle Rock right now ... you may want to stock up. ; :)

9. realfam

realfam Member

OK thats a joke, right! ; There's no way I can see that happening in DTD, there must be something better going into that large space. ; Like maybe a Guiness Book of World Records or Chineese Food Buffet (I would love that)

10. scratch

scratch Member

I would rather it turn into a Shoe Store! than a shoe museum!LOL

11. highland3

highland3 Member

Okay... so I was totally wrong. ; It happened once before.. ; ;)

It will be the Princess Diana display that opens soon in the former Virgin store location. ; BUT, it will only be there until November.

I dunno... it won't be on my list of things to do!!!

12. scratch

scratch Member

The only way I'll get in there is if I go to that Paridiso37 Tequillia Bar first!LOL

13. highland3

highland3 Member

Amen...

Pass the salt!

14. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

It would be right up my alley if it was turned into Guiness World Records type place. ; I like seeing all that stuff. ; But I guess only time and news will tell what they are going to do with that gigantic space.

15. scratch

scratch Member

Now that would be more interesting!

16. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Just go to Niagara Falls to see a Guinness World Record Museum some of the stuff there is pretty gross.