Vernon the Riverboat Captain

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by Pinballpauly, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

Vernon made the weekend trip. He asked if we wanted to go up to the wheelhouse with him...hmmmmmm, HECK YEAH!!! He was so nice. He always had a smile and told us so much history and little hidden things, (also rumors that the river will be drained in 2010 for a refurb and possible additional things). All three of us got to blow the horn. What a great end to the day and it wasn't even the kids birthday anymore. I think a nice attitude and a smile go a long way in the park. I ALWAYS say hello and be as nice as I can because I'm sure most castmembers just get verbally bombarded everyday. Anyway, Vernon from WA, thank you again you made the day!![attachimg=1] Thats the wife and kid in the picture, duh. LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

That's awesome, Pauly! Nice family!

[me=Roger]has only 6 weeks to go before DL![/me]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

Thanks Roger, we had a blast! I tried some night shots on the fly after the girls went back to the hotel at 9pm but setting up a tripod with ALL those people still milling around at night was next to impossible! I got very frustrated and decided to call it a night and just enjoy the park without looking through a viewfinder.

4. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

very cool!
    Its always great to get into extra little things like that with a happy castmember