Tripod warning lights

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras & Equipment' started by ddindy, Dec 13, 2017.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Some of you asked about the flashing lights I had on my tripod legs at Pixelmania. To be honest, I copied the idea from Joanie.
    The lights I use are available from Kikkerland, but I bought them locally (possibly at The Container Store). Each package comes with a red and a clear light, so you have to buy three packages if you want a red light for each leg. They have an elastic loop which can be slipped over a tripod leg. There are three light modes: slow flash, fast flash and steady. They are powered by two CR1220 lithium button batteries which can be replaced by just prying open the case.

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

GREAT idea. Totally gonna steal this one.

3. gary

gary Member

i'm thinking we should highly recommend this as pixel mania gear for next year. i plan on jumping on board, especially for the casey's corner, main street rugby scrum that happily ever after has become

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You should also be able to the local party supply store and look for “Finger Lights”... though I don’t know it the packs would be all the same color (which would be good) or different (bad)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

"Oooh, look, it's like a disco for elves!"