Traveling Hidden Mickey...

Discussion in 'Hidden Mickeys' started by King of the Castle, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Okay, this is an "unofficial" hidden Mickey, but I stealthily followed this guy around Animal Kingdom waiting to get a good shot of him. It was a lot of leg work-so I felt I should post it.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. My wife started to really look at his Tattoos after I posted this and she realized that this is the biggest Disney-a-holic ever! We were so amazed by the hidden Mickey we didn't even pay attention to what his tattoos were...

I figured this guy has GOT to have a website and I googled: Man with Disney Tattoos-and sure enough-he does!!!! Maybe some of you know of this guy-this is totally photography unrelated, but I thought you Disney lovers would get a kick out this! His site is www.disneytattooguy.com :eek:

3. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

***bows down*** All hail the Master Disney fan. ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i spoke with him at The Epcot Thing last year. Really cool guy. His name is George Rieger - biggest claim to fame is the Michael Eisner tattoo on his posterior. I didn't care to see THAT one.

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

I took this of George last May during an Off Kilter show. Amazing number of Disney tattoos.

[​IMG]

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

There is something for everyone out there, isn't there.