TMIP Does Disneyland, 6/18-6/21

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by Tim, May 6, 2011.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Just booked airfare for a Disneyland and San Diego trip, starting in Disneyland on 6/18. ; Anyone going to be around for a quick hello?
    Full disclosure... Spirit from Atlantic City to Los Angeles and back was $159 each way, plus taxes/tags/gotchas but that is pretty much near rock bottom.

2. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Sadly, our clan won't be able to be there to relive the 2007 Disneyland experience.

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

The wife called me and TOLD me we need to go ... so I guess we are in.

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Well I gotta get my dose of TMIP in since I can't go in October.

-Karen

5. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Just booked 17th to 21st

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Well all of you, enjoy Walt's Park (should be good to go, Star Tours sounds like a hit) and Disney's ConstructionWall Adventure! You'll have to report back on the very long Little Mermaid Ride!

7. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Can't wait to see what you bring back from the trip. Sounds like you'll just miss Goofy's Sky School, but plenty of other attractions should be newly opened! Most importantly, TLM and ST2!

DCA is starting to come together nicely, in my opinion.

8. RocketTom

RocketTom Member

Tell me location and time - I'll be there...

9. Tim

No set times, Tom. ; Just family vacations that happen to overlap in the same time and place. ; But there will be plenty of picture taking I can assure you. ;

10. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

So Jealous! ; Hopefully we can put a trip together for next year and go have some west coast fun!

11. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

One week until our trip :)

12. Tim

sho 'nuff. ; can't beat 6/19... ; family, friends, father's day, and club 33. ; can't wait!

13. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Julie tells us that the new Little Mermaid attraction at DCA is awesome and her inlaws say the new Star Tours is great, as well (Collin won't ride Star Tours so she doesn't get to experience it)

14. RocketTom

RocketTom Member

Looks like I'll be there for Father's Day with wife and friends. May see you around...

15. Tim

Sounds great. ; Look for a group of 7. ;

16. PolynesianMedic

So jealous!!!! ; Have a great trip guys. ; Star Tours 2 in my opinion is wonderful. ; A lot of fun, and always unpredictable. ; I can't wait to experience the other rides.

17. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

this time tomorrow we will be on a jet plane heading to DisneyLAND ... and sunday ... Club 33 :)

18. PolynesianMedic

Sure, rub it in. ; Congrats on the knowledge of the upcoming delivery!

19. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Hey Tim, quick question. ; Do you think I will get much use out of a telephoto lens (75 to 300mm)? ; Just trying to narrow down some items to pack. ; I got way too much stuff!

See you and your family soon!

20. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

@Jeff

Okay Mr I go to Disneyworld once a week and ALWASY post it on FB and twitter :)

@Karen

YES.. LOL