Tiger Girl

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Scott, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Scott

Scott Member

This is the same castmember from an earlier post of mine, "Giraffe Girl". But here she has a different costume - the pictures were taken 2 days apart. Obviously, they're not stuck in the same costume day after day.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i really enjoy the jammin' jungle parade... as long as i am not stuck behind it which makes exiting DAK very difficult. the music is catchy and the costumes and floats are really cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

My wife and I got stuck behind The Jungle Jammin' Parade twice in the same day when we were there in September. The first time was when we were coming out of Pizzafari then when it passed and they opened up the path again, we got stuck behind it when we were trying to get to the back of the park.

Fortunately, the second time, I had a better vantage point and was able to get some good pictures. Other than that

4. Scott

Scott Member

You guys just need to make your plans so you don't leave right after the parade. I usually stay and watch the parade twice. After that, the way is clear!

5. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

For some reason, I have never once seen the Jammin Jungle Parade. We usually only do half days at AK, because it gets too hot for the kits ... so we never seem to be on a schedule to catch it. I'd like to see it, though - I hear it's cool. I get my fill of costumes at music at the Festival of Lion King, though - the kids love that one.

6. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Very nice.

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

after looking at this again, does she have a slight jennifer love hewitt thing going on? maybe its just the angle and the pose, or maybe i am seeing thing?

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Yes, I see that Tim.

9. Dan

Dan Member

I think I was actually thinking that when I first saw it.