This is a good one...

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by Fishphotos, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Fishphotos

Fishphotos Member

Took this yesterday, any guesses?

Attached Files:

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Q'Bert video game? ; All I know is that if I walked across that floor while looking down I would probably fall over.

Sent from my iPhone...

3. Fishphotos

Fishphotos Member

It's actually an illusion. ; It's flat and painted this way. ; Walking on it is no problem...

4. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Spaceship Earth?

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Imagination

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

yeah, but have you ever seen the videos of animals walking across a mirror. ; The brain can play crazy tricks.

Anyway, I venture to guess that this might be in the lobby of one of the resorts. ; Just dont know which one (if I am correct about basic location). ; Otherwise it might be in the shopping area after Imagination (with all the photo illusions and interactive games).

Sent from my iPad

7. Fishphotos

Fishphotos Member

Good guesses all, but no ; I will try and post a photo of what the ceiling looks like in this room

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The Hall of Justice? ; Okay, how about the store or enterance to the Art of Animation building. ; Dont recall the statues being there but it would seem to fit.

Sent from my iPad

9. Fishphotos

Fishphotos Member

This was taken in the entrance area at Disney Quest!

10. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Never been there. ; Probably will go this year since we have premium annual passes. ; Good one.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Have only been there a couple of times and never paid attention to the floor or ceiling when walking in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk