The little ant that started the Animal Kingdom Park

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Tim, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

During the Tree of Life Animal Hunt Meet during Mousefest 2008, John Corigliano mentioned at one point during the tour that if you looked closely at a hole in an ant hill, you can see across the water to Discovery Island and see the ant that planted the seed which bore the Tree of Life. You're thinking, "BS! No way... I am not staring at some piece of concrete." Well, with all due respect to Mr. Corigliano (who does know his stuff), if you find the right hole in the right location, it is absolutely true. Say thank you to this little ant for creating such a wonderful park.
    [attachment=1]

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

VERY cool...I love learning little secrets like that one!

3. Kiki

Kiki Member

That was an interesting bit of trivia. Enjoyed the TOL animal hunt immensely!

4. goofy101

goofy101 Member

What a great bit of trivia

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

What a cool piece of trivia! Thanks for posting it AND the photo Tim!

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

The level of detail that the Imagineers put into everything never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for sharing, Tim!

7. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

the level of detail in AK continues to amaze me. this is a true disney park.

8. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Because of the live nature of many of the elements of Disney's Animal Kingdom, there is always the possibility of new, never before captured moments at this park. That, I think, is why I love it so much

9. Kiki

Kiki Member

I agree with you, Grumpwurst. The beauty of the landscape is another factor that sets this park apart from the others.