The kids will get to finally see WDW in October

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Grumpwurst, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

We locked in our trip using our banked DVC points from last year for a trip between Oct 18-26. ; We'll be staying the first 2 nights at the boardwalk and the rest at Saratoga Springs. ; Turns out that we were able to get EXACTLY 210 points worth of stay which means no unused banked points and I could bank all of this year's points to next year.

We are waitlisted at Boardwalk to see if we can get more nights but with it being food and wine the odds are slim.

So, Kai and Kylee will get to see the East Coast park. ; Now we get to stress about all the nuances that are different from Disneyland like the fact that we have two strollers to haul around and you cannot just walk back to your room. ; Plus, the humidity and insane lack of food choices do to that !@#$%^ dining plan and the fact they increased the time period for free dining.

2. goofy101

goofy101 Member

I hope you have a great time, I totally agree about the limited choices when free dining is running, I am not a advocate of it makes meal times insane.