The Caretaker

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by jbwolffiv, Jul 23, 2013.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

So I complained when the ride stopped and I was leaving Leota's room and before the ballroom, thinking, this is not a great place to stop. ; Then the ride stopped here! ; I was pretty excitied, but had a horrible time with focus, tried both manual and auto. ; Even still, this was the best I got, not too sharp and very noisy. ; It is the best I have gotten though, thanks a lot of luck. ;

[​IMG]
    The Caretaker by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Nice! ; I've always wanted the ride to stop for me in Haunted Mansion ever since I started bringing the DSLR and faster lenses - It seemed before I cared about photos in there, I stopped about 2-3 times per ride...but for whatever reason, I almost never get to have the ride stop for me anymore, and the rare few times it does, I'm somewhere completely unphotogenic, like sitting facing the ceiling at the cemetery drop, or in the door knock hallway facing a wall or door.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Justin! ; It was one of the few times I was completely stoked about a ride stoppage.

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great job! ; I have come close to this stop point but it frustrates me because it is never the ideal spot.

5. goofmick

goofmick Member

Nice shot John. ; Good job.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Tim and Jeff

7. Great shot, John. ;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Peter!