Thanks for the laughs and KUNGALOOSH!

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Tim, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

A few shots from the Adventurer's Club that had it's final curtain Saturday nite, 9/27.
    Please visit the TMIP ADVENTURER'S CLUB GALLERY to see 100 images from this most memorable place. Thanks to all of the talented performers who delighted and entertained many guests for many years.
    KUNGALOOSH!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Great pictures, GREAT portraits!
    Dina and I never made to the AC.
    thanks for sharing

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

I never made it over there either. Great pictures Tim.

4. levydb

levydb Member

Those are fantastic. I have a lot of memories from the Adventurer's Club. One time, I was even given an Adventurer's Club pin by the maid that night. Made the whole trip! Gonna miss the Kungalooshes, the hooplas, and just the great time spent there with friends.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the boards levydb!

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots Tim! I also never made it there, and had hoped to on my next trip. Oh well, let's hope they bring it back so I can go to it then.

7. Dan

Dan Member

Well this is a fine bittersweet how do you do!

Count me in amongst the forlorn fans. Good pictures, good club, a hearty round of curses to the pencil pushers who decided to close the place... you know the drill.

I'll appreciate the pictures later. For now I'm just ticked off that they couldn't even wait until after Mousefest. No chance for one last visit, one last Christmas show, for me.

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Yes, that will certainly put a cramp in a bunch of folks' mousefest grooves for sure.

9. Kiki

Kiki Member

Love the pictures. Never made it to the AC, but the pictures make me wish I had...

10. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

I never made it either, but it sure looks like a ton of fun!

11. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I am one of those that has not been to the Adventurers Club. There are a lot of us who have not been there.