Star Wars Breakfast @ SciFi

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants and Dining' started by iTinkSo, Apr 30, 2014.

1. iTinkSo

iTinkSo Member

The Star Wars themed breakfasts @ SciFi begin on Sunday, May 4th. Is anyone planning on attending? I would really appreciate any photos of Jawas taken at the breakfast! The Jawas will be bartering and trading as they make their way through SciFi!

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I have a reservation for May 10. I can't promise anything, but I will definitely have my camera with me.

Craig likes this.
  3. iTinkSo

iTinkSo Member

Thanks! I will let you know if the Jawa I "know" is there that morning. :)

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Is this a special thing for SWW or will this be an ongoing offering?

5. iTinkSo

iTinkSo Member

This year it's running May 4th through June 15th. There are rumors that it may be offered at other times of the year because the SciFi Dark Side Breakfast and the Hollywood and Vine Dinners with Jedi Mickey, Leia Minnie and friends booked up quite quickly.

In addition to a pair of Jawas, two Stormtroopers and Greedo will roam the restaurant. Darth Vader and Boba Fett greet diners when they enter SciFi.

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Sounds awesome.

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I hope this becomes something offered all year, getting to SWW is so hard for me!

Tim likes this.
  8. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

wow, this is cool, you've got to take a lot of pictures for us Dennis!

9. ddindy

No pressure, right Craig?

10. iTinkSo

iTinkSo Member

Well, my favorite Jawa will be there every day that week except the 10th! If you do capture any action shots of the Jawas, she can share with her Jawa buddies... a very select group of Jawas will be found at SciFi! Should be a great interactive breakfast... remember to take something to trade with them!

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Haha no pressure! Just get some of every character in as many poses as possible! :)

12. ddindy

Oooh, great idea. I'm sure I have some trinkets around here they'd like.

13. iTinkSo

iTinkSo Member

Thanks for posting Kenny's info. My "Jawa-friend" got switched back to her main Padawan role for today and when she arrived at JTA, she got pulled to Dream Along. And in a most ironic link, a friend of mine in MK was able to take a few photos of Minnie! So, I did end up with photos in a most round-about way! :)

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

memoriesofdisney likes this.
  15. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

16. We will be at WDW is December too. Maybe we will run into each other.....