Some people shots

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by barrie, Nov 15, 2006.

1. barrie

barrie Member

I realized I haven't posted many photos. If I don't post some more soon I am going to be too intimidated by all the beautiful shots I've been viewing. Here are some people shots I took on my last trip. Ilene is my inspiration - I just love her photos of different entertainers!

The juggler in Italy
    [​IMG]

This guy's name is Frank. If I have good shots of people I offer to email them to them.
    [​IMG]

This is one of the Taiko drummers. It's not the best quality but I love her pose. Isn't she sweet?!
    [​IMG]

Jasmine and Alladin
    [​IMG]

This is Sarah and her daughter playing in the fountain at France. Having a camera is a great way to meet people!
    [​IMG]

I haven't done anything to these photos - they are straight out of the camera - so I'm sure the quality could be better, but oh well. There just isn't enough time for everything!

Barrie

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i can't remember what her name is but this woman is the artist who paints the ostrich eggs in germany....way way talented.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

they look great barrie...esp straight outta the camera. thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. ilene

ilene Member

Why, thank you, barrie! You've just made my day ... no, make that my year!
    Great shots, by the way. I love the expression on the little girl's face in the last photo.

5. Scott

Scott Member

Hey Barrie - the guy you call "Frank", sure looks a lot like William Shatner. Did he beam himself anywhere on that day? Good people shots!