**SOLVED** - Bright Light.... Bright Light...

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Apr 8, 2012.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Where did I see the light this Easter Sunday?[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Re: Bright Light.... Bright Light...

Just to throw the first guess out there from me...how about the Thirst Rangers/Coke stand thing in Tomorrowland?

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Bright Light.... Bright Light...

Waaay cold... A few thousand miles cold even... Wait, did i give away the secret location?

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Ok, so you're in Disneyland... ; but where?

5. zackiedawg

Ah...OK. This may be my last guess, because the last time I was out there was nearly 20 years ago, so it's changed a ton since then! ; I'm going to guess that this might be at the entrance of Tomorrowland, where the rocketship tower/Jules-Verne looking structure is. ; Looks like people walking by, so that's the best guess I can come up with!

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You are about as close as you can get without being correct. ; I'm glad I didn't give away too much of the secret in my last post.

Sent from my iPhone...

7. Tim

Innoventions?

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Nope, guess the secret location was better kept than I thought....

Sent from my iPhone...

9. Tim

BUMP

10. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

EDIT: ; EXCUSE this post... Totally missed Justin's post above. Nothing to see here... Keep moving. ; ;D

I have Never been to Disneyland so this is a total guess. Do they have a structure like the one on the bridge / entrance to WDW Tomorrowland? This resembles the the underside of that structure entering the WDW version.

11. Tim

No, no bridge to Tomorrowland in Disneyland.

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, so I realize this one is a little obscure and on the west coast, but it was my first Disney Vacation to the "homeland". ; And had i been a bit more adventurous i might have joined the Wilderness Explorers Club. ; Of course, that would be in the wrong park too. ; So reach to the stars with your guesses and keep blasting away, youll ; find it soon enough.

13. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

<sigh> the rounded edges throw me off but I would have to guess that you are beneath the Rocket Rods track, somewhere in the Astro Orbitor/Buzz Lightyear/Star Tours triangle.

14. zackiedawg

And just to WAG it, I'll take your clues to mean Space Mountain - since they have all those Jules Verne type structures all around the entrance to the ride.

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Roger is extremely warm with his guessed area. ; Now it is just a matter of narrowing it down, if you haven't heard the clues correctly.

16. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

If I didn't get it, then it must be that little shaded area next to the exit of Buzz Lightyear, across from Star Tours/Star Traders, and they probably have a DVC stand there now. ; Used to be pin trading. ; Kind of next to Tomorrowland Terrace.

If not it's underneath the old WEDWay building that is defunct I believe, unless they still play the Rocketeer music there.[nb]Still can't believe Billy Campbell was that drunk when I asked him about that part of Disneyland....[/nb]

17. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, you really narrowed it down. ; Yes, there is a DVC Booth jst outside Astro Blasters and across from the Star Tours Queue. ; Looks like a 50s era spaceship with legs. ; The clues are "best kept secret" and "Disney Vacation" plus Wilderness Explorers "Club". ; The best part about the DVC Booths is that they are often overlooked (because of the sell) for some of the best pins to trade. ; Ive had multiple cast members break open a new package of pins just for me.

18. Tim

well played, everyone