Seahorse Where Am I? (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by jbwolffiv, Dec 13, 2010.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I do not have any clever poem or rhyme. ;

[attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Re: Seahorse Where Am I?

I'll be the first to guess from the theme... Beaches and Cream?

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Hmmm...doesn't quite look like the interior wall color or design there though.

Maybe Olivia's in OKW? ; That's yellow inside, and has beachy themes (but I think it's wood paneled, which would blow my guess too).

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Both excellent guesses, but unfortunately they are incorrect! ; My wife just guessed it on the second try, but she also knew where we had been on our last trip, so that is not really fair.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Looks like it might be in the San Angel Inn (or at least inside the bazaar in the temple...). ; Looks like it could be Mexican.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Again a good guess, but no. ; Mexico is not in the right direction.

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Sounds like that may confirm World Showcase in Epcot. ; So would it fit in at the Oasis (since there is a Coca-Cola sign below)?

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice Coke reference, yet not in World Showcase.

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Time to deduce... ; first guess was Beach Club (wrong) and second was Mexico Pavillion (wrong). ; You stated that I was headed in the wrong direction. ; That makes me think that the opposite direction from Beach Club... which is Hollywood Studios. ; Next, two places come to mind when I see this photo and where the objects might belong (disregarding wall color initially). ; First guess at DHS would be somewhere in the queue of "Voyage of the Little Mermaid" since it is "Sea" themed and the Coca-Cola sign is rusty (from being underwater?). ; My second guess at DHS would be "50's Primetime Diner" since the "tchotchkes" could be from the 50's. ; Am I getting any closer?

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Re: Seahorse Where Am I? SOLVED!!

As I am reading your respsonse I an thinking, wow this one must be particularly hard. ; Then you decide to head to Hollywood Studios. ; Ok, that would be the correct direction and the right park. ; Then you mention Voyage and I feel pretty good since that is not even close (but the seahorse might end up there. ; Then I realize I am sunk, because you brought up 50's Prime Time! ; And that is exactly where it is from, it is one of the tchotchkes from the wall there. ; Nice job!

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I am glad that I ate at the Primetime Diner on this last trip (had never eaten there before). ; I did not see that particular piece, but did see alot of similar items to the house I grew up in (my early years even tho years later than fad). ; It was a very good "WAI".

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

my next question is this... is the wall really yellow or is it just bad lighting?

13. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Probably both, high ISO (no flash) and I cropped alot. ; We like the food but love how "mom" treats us! ; Had a really good server again.

14. zackiedawg

Uh oh...Sounds like maybe Prime Time?

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

why does it only show up as solved on your one post and not all subsequent posts? weird... ; I agree on the atmosphere. ; One of the servers knocked my cousins drink into his lap (luckily it wasn't the shake his wife was having) and one of our "Aunts" said "It's never easy with you. ; Every time you come over to the house you end up peeing your pants." ; We all had a good laugh for the rest of the meal.

16. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

you're only changing the topic for that particular message, not the entire thread. ; the only way to change the title for the entire thread is a bit of a hack... ; i would need to move the topic to any other board, at which time i can change the title, then move it back. ;

17. zackiedawg

Even weirder...I never saw replies #7-10...when I replied. ; So all of those last 4 posts before the yellow wall question and the 'mom' reference before my guess...weren't there. ; When I guessed, it seemed noone else had yet made a guess, and 'mom' was a clue. ; That was strange!

BTW, I'll correct the thread so the title shows 'SOLVED'.

How's that?

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I've done it in the past, but I always edited the initial post and not the most recent (unless you went in and changed every one of them).

19. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am realizing that I needed to do that, I only changed it in the recent post, will have to remember that next time.

20. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Hey justin make sure you say hi to aunt mary. ;

(from my htc incredible)