safari ride, 1 keeper

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by gary, Dec 30, 2007.

1. gary

gary Member

this had to be the lowest number of keepers i ever had from safari, we rode it twice and for the first time in about 35 or more rides on this attraction we had a driver that almost never stopped/paused,both times, i know they tell you they can't stop, but most of them find some pauses to allow some good photo attempts
    so here's my best from this year
    i guess if i can only get 1 it might as well have some cute factor in it
    oh and for dan, once again no one has seen the lion on his feet, i have yet another lion back/spine shot

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Gary, those are some muddy Elephants. I don't think I have ever seen them this dirty.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

That would be for the a/c. It doesn't work standing up.

4. Dan

Dan Member

I'd say it's just that he's a lion. They sleep most of the time. Of all the times I've been to Brookfield Zoo I've seen the lion active maybe.. twice. Although one of the times was REALLY cool, there's a viewing window near his usual sleeping place and he was stalking the people behind the window. Some little kids got a real thrill when he pounced on the glass.