resort check in

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Ariel2, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Ariel2

Ariel2 Member

Its 10 days before right? Is it confirmed which room area you will get or is it just a request? Is it first come first serve for getting it?
    Staying at Coronado.

2. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

You don't get anything when you do online check in its just a way of providing your credit card number so you don't have to when you get in you also will have your arrival package ready to go when you arrive. You can try making requests at that time but as I have found the last few trips they just ignore them.

3. amw

amw Member

I found on our last trip that the line for online check-in was longer than regular check-in! ; I didn't see any benefit of doing it ... credit card was on file, but in my case they charged the entire room stay to my CC that morning before I arrived (room-only stay), and I had gift cards to use against the room. They had some back-peddling to do and ended up just putting credit on my KTTW card. ; Wouldn't recommend it.

4. scratch

scratch Member

Not worth you time and effort..........system doesn't always work properly as you can see from previous posts.

5. realfam

realfam Member

I agree with scratch......... ; plus I enjoy chatting with the CM's when I check in (especially in the DVC resorts)