Remember when?

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by haunteddoc, Jan 4, 2007.

1. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

How about some pics of things from the past at MGM. I'll start with this pic of an army guy from Toy Story. They used to greet people as you walked up to the entrance. As far as I know they are not doing this anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Last that I knew they were walking around Streets of America, usually around the time the Bandscapers were playing.

3. ilene

ilene Member

It's been a while since I've seen a Green Army Man. :(

Before the hat ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i remember the army men doing a little skit in front of the sorcerer mickey hat a few years ago... they were quite hilarious. i wish i could see that one again.

5. gary

gary Member

in karen's autograph book she has the green army men, they carried a stamp tool, just like the old grocery store price stamper that had green ink and read "green army men"
    gary

6. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

I believe all the Toy Story/Pixar characters use these. I still have my book with Buzz, Woody and Bo Peep with the stamper.

7. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

I'll have to review to be sure; but I believe when my daughter met Woody & Jessie at the WDW Diamond Horseshoe(2005), they both signed their names. I know Buzz stamped his for sure.