Raglan Road Shandy Meet, Mousefest 2006

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Here's our buddy, Nathan Rose from magicalmountain.net, posing with his famous Shandy. A Shandy is 1/2 Harp Beer, 1/2 Spite, and 100% delicious. Bottoms up, dude!

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. tiffany

tiffany Member

I was wondering what in the world a Shandy was, after hearing about it incessently on MouseTunes. I just might have to give it a try. :)

3. Tim

tiffany, you should try it. it's a good time waiting to happen.

4. nrose101

nrose101 Member

A Shandy is considered by some to be a "kiddie drink" It is usually half Harp beer and half sprite (sometime ginger ale or lemonade is used instead). If you don't like beer that much it is something you might enjoy ;)

5. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Thanks for the introduction to it at Raglan ROSE.....its a fun drink indeed when you are with great company.

6. Tim

a few more from RAGLAN ROSE........
    ps. someone please tell me how danielle dances with head head and shoulders NOT MOVING??!

pic #2...... nathan passes out on the bench after a little too much partying! actually, he's just kidding, cuz it was off to the adventurer's club! pics coming soon!

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

7. tiffany

tiffany Member

Well I love Harp on its own, so I'm sure when you add a little bit of sugar to the mix it makes it even better! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from your 'adventures' that night.