POTD ~ Until I'm There Again!

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by NanasMama, Sep 3, 2010.

1. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

I've made myself a folder of favorite pictures. I'm going to post one a day until I'm back at WDW! Feel free to join in if you want to :).

[​IMG]

This is a very old picture taken with my point and shoot a million years ago. I love the way I feel when I drive through these gates!

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Great entrance shot! ; I'm always going 50mph and driving, and without the courage to slow down...so I only have mediocre versions of that one. ; That's clean and crisp!

I'm fortunate that my countdown clock to being there again is just 13 more days!

3. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

36 more for me! I can't wait :).

[​IMG]

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

OK, both your shots are great! ; Driving under that sign is one of those "moments" for me. ; I cant wait until Dec. 1 to do it again!

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I dug up a shot I took on my first Disney Cruise using my $94 point and shoot back from 2006. ; Wont see that sign for another 324 more days!

Attached Files:

6. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Thanks you guys for joining in! I'm getting more excited every day.

35 days to go!

[​IMG]

7. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

For me, it's always been the approach to Epcot through the parking lot. I don't know why, it's just the place where I really get that "I'm HERE" feeling, with Spaceship Earth soaring above me, the monorail occasionally whooshing past, the sounds of park music and people entering the gates... it's the spot where I pause for a moment to shift mental gears from "Travel-Hurry" to "Vacation-Relax."

Only 24 more days.

[Click pics for full-size]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I am so envious... 83 more days for me. ; Luckily work tends to speed the days up and make them go by fast.

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

9. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

RedOctober, I liked your countdown so much, I made one of my own! I don't know why it's posting only at the top of the page, but that's o.k. :)

Here's my picture for today ... my MIL and my DD at Downtown Disney.
    [​IMG]

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

This is a sign I dont really like seeing, as you walk back to the ship before you leave Castaway Cay.

Attached Files:

11. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

33 days!

[​IMG]

12. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Amanda, your shots are wonderful! ; I am leaving to head home to rejoin my family about 25 minutes outside of the parks in 5 days. ; I can't wait! ; Plus I get to get together with Justin for at least a bit if not more to hang at a park and "relax"! ; I can't wait.

As far as the signature is concerned, I think Tim has it set to only show once in a thread so that they load faster.

13. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Keep 'em coming!

14. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

32 more days!

[​IMG]

Thanks for the nice words, guys!

15. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

I think I've got an EPCOT theme going :).

[​IMG]

16. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Yet another nice shot Amanda. ; I like to take this shot at night. ; I am not sure what I am looking for yet, but once I capture it, I will know it. ;

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Since we are going back in early Dec. for MVMCP, this is today's for me, shot by my daughter with our Olympus Stylus Tough 6000

Attached Files:

18. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Another one looking forward to my Dec. trip, only 80 days to go!!!

Attached Files:

19. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

I missed yesterday :(. It was wild!

More EPCOT. It's my favorite. Can you tell? LOL!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for joining in everyone! We went at Christmastime last year. It was lovely!

20. NanasMama

NanasMama Member