Pool refurb done at Caribbean Beach...

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Hi - I knew this was almost complete in early September (I had some clients there), but wanted to confirm all was done for another client going who thought their family would spend a significant time around the pool (and weren't really interested in the workarounds).

I looked here at Disneymagic first , but our refurb section is under construction! :) How cool a concept is that!

There are some great pictures of the completed refurb at
    http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts_news.htm
    ===

10 September 2008: Caribbean Beach Pool area refurbishment complete and open to guests

The new pool area at the Caribbean Beach Resort today reopened to guests after it's complete rebuild.
    ===

2. realfam

realfam Member

Carriben Beach Club is a resort we'd defiantely would like to try. ; Maybe one of these trips when were staying at DVC and somewhere else on the weeekends.

3. declansdad

declansdad Member

My wife and I stayed there this past August. ; It was a very nice resort, very colourful and very quiet. ; Maybe because the pool wasn't complete. ; :D ; The resort itself was quite spread out.

I don't have any great desire to go there again but I think my wife would.

4. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

5. Kathy

Kathy Member

We stayed at CBR in 2007 and really enjoyed it. Thinking we may stay here on our 2010 trip and skip the waterpark. With young kids they would enjoy these waterslides just as much as the waterpark and it would save us admission at BB or TL.