Podcast Appearance

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tim, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I recently did a spot on the Neverland Podcast with Jeremy and we ranted and rambled about a punch of stuff but mostly Disney Music. Please go over to his site and check it out... it was a fun and off the beaten path interview.

http://neverlandpodcast.com/?p=138

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  2. GLUband

GLUband Member

I did have to cut the rambling down quite a bit. We'd have had a 2 hour show! It's still pretty long, but some great content, and great music!

3. Tim

It was a pleasure being on the show and any time you want to do it again, you have my number!

4. GLUband

GLUband Member

Now that Paul Barrie has helped me get setup using libsyn, I'll have enough space to upload our whole conversation as a supplemental release on Thursday. Is there anything you would like me to cut from this version? I can send you the files for review.

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

6. GLUband

GLUband Member

tell me about this podcast. do you review Disney movies, past and present?

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Downloading now, will give a listen this weekend.

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

so I gave the Dsiney Film Project a listen this weekend while cleaning windows, and there was this dude from Indiana that really seemed to know his stuff about Empire! More than the regular panelists methinks. Great job Dennis! It was great to listen and learn some things I did not know!

Now on to some Neverland podcast thingy!

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I was just a guest on the one episode, but yes, they review all Disney movies. The four episodes preceding my appearance covered Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N., Dick Tracy, Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Superdad. No film is too obscure.

Thanks, John. Watching the film three times in two weeks really helped me sound like I knew what I was talking about. ;)

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Yep! But some of what you shared had nothing to do with re-watching the movie. Great job!

11. GLUband

GLUband Member

I think you meant this onehttp://neverlandpodcast.com/?p=138
    the link you shared hopped to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 review etc. I think it has to do with how my Wordpress app auto catalogues my posts.

12. GLUband

GLUband Member

13. GLUband

GLUband Member

I have just subscribed to that show, and am downloading. I'm a bit behind. Should go hand in hand with The Mortis Matinee that also does short reviews of old Disney movies.

14. Tim

I amended the link in the initial post. Hopefully that one works better.

15. GLUband

GLUband Member

I updated my permalinks classification. it messed up a lot of stuff, but it makes it easier to post them to twitter.