Pixelmania! - Scavenger Hunt Contest Entries

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Change of plans... ; instead of emailing me your contest entries, please post your photos to this board. ; Remember, best photo of what you needed to find and the best group photo from each location. ; Be sure to include your team name and the names of the team members. ; You would need to post a total of ten pics per team.

Do this in 2 posts per team. ; One with five photos of group shots and one with five photos of the scavenger hunt areas. ; Good luck!

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Sounds like a plan. ; I guess we should all start contacting eachother from the teams to sort through the photos of the entries and decide who amongst us got the best one of each. ; On the group shots, I can post all 5 of those later as I have all of them on my camera. ; So, anyone from team Kermit's Autopsy...let's start showing eachother our hunt area photos!

3. zackiedawg

OK! ; I've got the team photos ready...now we just need to get together on the actual item photos. ; Gary's gotten in touch with me so far.

4. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

OK!! ; PolynesioanMedic, did we have a team name?

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

We do, it was Keep Moving Forward. ; Zeagle has the team photo's on his camera.

6. Tim

in light of the illness involving the kearney family, i will extend the deadline in order to facilitate their recovery. ; get well soon, folks.

7. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Do you have everyones pics?

8. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thanks, Tim! The Backland Scavengers appreciate it.

9. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I still need Zeagle's Photo's.

10. zackiedawg

OK...our team's still trying to all get in contact so we can sort through and pick the best entry shot for each location...but in the meantime, I'm going to go ahead and post up "Team Kermit's Autopsy" at each of the 5 locations:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kermit's Autopsy is: ; Justin, Gary, Arny, and Walt.

Our location shot for each will follow as soon as we get everyone together and pick our best from each! ; (no processing - straight from camera...right?).

11. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Thanks for the deadline extension Tim. ; I am hoping to get photos to my team by tomorrow so if everyone is ok, the original deadline would probably still work. ; I think it was the 17th right?

12. Tim

it was the 17th but i will now make it the 11:59pm on the 22nd, given your health concern. ;

13. zackiedawg

We're in voting phase...just waiting for one more member to chime in, then we should be able to post our location pics.

14. Paul

Paul Member

Sorry I missed this, looked like good fun! ; What were the rules, or would that give something away?

15. zackiedawg

No...photos are all taken, so nothing will be blown. ; A DHS employee revealed a great contest for us, where we were split into 3 groups of 4, and given an envelope. ; Each contained 5 photos, sort of like our 'where am I' contests - very closeup details of things. ; Each team was tasked with finding each of the 5 spots, and taking two photos: ; one of the actual location in the most creative manner we could muster, and the second of our group at that location. ; Each of the team could take their own photos of the location, and figure out one entry for each that we felt was best.

Once all is submitted to Tim, the photos are going to be judged by Disney expert staff to decide the winning team! ; The winning team gets a nice gift. ; Possibly, one of the photos may be singled out for a gift too if considered the most creative. ; The only rule was no post processing - shots have to be straight from camera.

It was a lot of fun, and a very cool addition to our DHS day!

16. zackiedawg

Pixelmania! - Kermit's Autopsy Scavenger Hunt Entries

Alright! ; Team Kermit's Autopsy has their 5 entries ready for the scavenger hunt. ; Our team voted and decided on the following entries:

***Contest 1:

[​IMG]

Group shot:

[​IMG]

***Contest 2:

[​IMG]

Group shot:

[​IMG]

***Contest 3:

[​IMG]

Group shot:

[​IMG]

***Contest 4:

[​IMG]

Group shot:

[​IMG]

***Contest 5:

[​IMG]

Group shot:

[​IMG]

Kermit's Autopsy is: ; Justin, Gary, Arny, and Walt.

17. Paul

Paul Member

great contest!! ; love the shots so far, good job Team Kermit's Autopsy (love that name)

18. Tim

nice job, K.A.!

waiting for the other teams to submit their entries!

19. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I am trying to get the photos from everyone. ; If I do not have all of them by tomorrow night after work I will just post the versions I have pulled from their facebook pages.

20. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Finally, the entries from the Backland Scavengers...
    (Scott T., Karen K., Roberta K., and Jeffrey M.)

Photo WAI #1: "You Glued My Battleship to the Ceiling!"