Pictures from the Magic Kingdom Meet

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Mousemom, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Mousemom

Mousemom Member

Here are two pictures I took of the Liberty Belle, the others were taken by Allie along with one from Epcot

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Mousemom

Mousemom Member

Here are the rest of the pictures.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. gary

gary Member

here's a few from me, that was a well attended meet, i don't think anyone expected that large a turnout

4. gary

gary Member

ok so don't anyone be embarrased to post, i did not even see that wire in the partners pic, could have easily cloned that out
    here's 2 more

5. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

I wasn't expecting all those people either but happy they all came out for Tim. Your last picture seems so "classic" I love them Gary!

6. gary

gary Member

thanks, but i'm going to go all critical on myself here, i should have waited 3-4 more seconds for the stern of the liberty to clear aunt polly's
    the good thing is now i can see the shot potential, and next trip i intend to try tim's idea from aunt polly's dock, also to redo this one properly
    gary

7. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Here's some of mine from the same spot. I think it's so neat how people "see" different things, all at the same time. ;D

From Tim's suggestion to zoom in on the paddle wheel.
    [​IMG]

With Thunder Mountain in the background.
    [​IMG]

The Haunted Mansion.
    [​IMG]

Went back later that night for this Liberty Bell photo.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  8. gary

gary Member

scott, that is a fantastic shot of the bell, great framing and use of color
    gary

9. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thanks, Gary! I am quite pleased at how it came out considering I was hand holding using a high ISO.

10. Valerie

Valerie Member

I took this one of the castle during the MK meet on Sunday.

11. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

nice how the weather cooperated, no? perfect skies.

12. Valerie

Valerie Member

Tim, I really enjoyed your meet, the tips you gave were really helpful, and has inspired me to take more pics than ever before.