Painting pictures on the sidewalk with water?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by Tim, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

As we were walking out of the Studios one night last November, I just happened to notice one of the Custodial Cast Members painting on the sidewalk with nothing but a broom and bucket that will filled with water. He was using pins on his lanyard as a guide. Amazing... those little Disney Touches.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Cool! Figment!

Yes, those are the little Disney touches that makes it beyond Universal and the Cedar Parks of the world. I'm not counting Six Flags.

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

great shots, i love this stuff

4. Deniz

Deniz Member

that is really cool, both what the cast member did and how the shots came out.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

the shots required some jockeying around to get enough light in the reflection and not require the use of flash which would have killed the atmosphere. twasn't easy, but i am sure the drawing wasn't either. he was painting with a broom, fa' cryinoutloud!

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

That's really cool! Nice work capturing them with only ambient light, it definitely adds to the effect.

7. BB3126

BB3126 Member

saw him in Dec when we were there is was amazing to see him create art with something so simple , the powers that be should see what he could do with paint and canvas