Opening Dates Beast’s Castle, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train & More

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Tim, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

2. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

someone in my house can't wait to go to the beauty and the beast castle!

Attached Files:

3. Tim

Craig, just admit it's you, dude.

4. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

:D

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice Tim! ;

Am I to understand that most if not all of New Fantasyland (minus Seven Dwarf Mine) will be open for Pixelmania?

6. Tim

That's what it sounds like. ; Perhaps the Planning Board needs to make an adjustment... plus the new Test Track will be open.

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I'm thinking that this could be an awesome thing if it's open for Pixelmania! ; :D

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!! ; Im thinking magic kingdom day is spent in its entirety in the new fantasyland.... ;

9. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Wow - entirely new scenery to shoot for Pixelmania. ; Very cool! ; Unfortunately it will be the most ungodly crowded part of the park, I'm sure, as it is anyway - but we'll have to include some kind of photo tour of the place.

10. gary

gary Member

so we'll have a late night meet, at the end of the mcvmcp, and we'll push the old tmip closing envelope, actually during the 2nd parade has real possibilities, many of the ankle biters are headed roomside by then, this might work

11. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

WOW, 2014 for Seven Dwarves Mine Train. I would not have imagined it would take that long to complete considering everything else will be finished this year. Must be a pretty awesome ride.

12. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Only downside might be for those of us unsure on doing the MVMCP...such as myself. ; I'd have liked the photo tour to go through new Fantasyland maybe at some point during non party hours too, though I suppose I could just carve out the time myself if not.

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

If I had to guess, the reason the mine train will open so much later is that is didn't start design until fairly recently. ; Remember it wasn't part of the originally announced design and was then added later.