"One More Disney Day" Disneyland Photos

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by WDWFigment, Mar 5, 2012.

1. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Any other TMIPers out west for OMDD? Post your shots here!

[​IMG]

If you want to read my "review" of the day, click on the photo to read my lengthy blog post on "One More Disney Day" at Disneyland.

PLENTY more photos (I took 3,000+ shots on OMDD) to come once I sort through and edit them all!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Always nice to see flowers and trees on MSUSA.
    Unfortunately, due to an incident at work, I was unable to go even though I had the airfare taken care of.

Great pic!

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shot! ; I didn't get to the MK till 11:00 PM so I didn't get any sunrise shots.

4. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Tom, I think you were the only person I follow via various social networks that was representing on the west coast :) ; We are planning on making a trip in the next month or so, how is the construction going at DCA? ; Is it still obtrusive?

5. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

You're going to be visiting during the height of the construction in DCA. Make sure to check out the new Cars Land video in Blue Sky Cellar--it's awesome.

It sounds like your dates are flexible...is there any way to delay until June (when Cars Land and BVS open)? It'll be much busier, but the park will be amazing.

6. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Our dates aren't really that flexible. ; We are trying to tie the trip into my son's 4th birthday and a nieces baptism. ; We went to Disneyland in the summer a couple times and while it's extremely doable if you don't have kids (or really young kids who nap alot in strollers), it's not so doable when you have older toddlers. ; So, we won't be back to DL probably until the fall if we don't do a WDW trip before that

7. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Beautiful color!

8. Paul

Paul Member

Nice wide shot Tom, looking forward to getting back to DL and the new DCA in July.

9. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Great angle and love the starburst.