One for the Books...

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Oct 26, 2011.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

No Cheating on this one... And to those who already played along with this photo while at PixelMania, please keep quiet for a while.

[​IMG]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

might be time for a clue, dude.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Kinda forgot about this... You are putting me between a rock and a hard place. ; Too easy a clue and it is guessed on the first try. ; Too hard a clue and it ends ups sitting here for another couple weeks. ; Anyway, the title of the book does tie into the location of the book. ; I just wish I could have come up with a better first clue.

4. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Is it Tower of Terror?

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, it does have to do with history, but not making people history. ; Even if the 999 Happy haunts invaded the tower the chill would not be as cold as this guess. ; I tried to come up with another clue but this is all I could think of. ; I just wish it was better.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

So in the MK? ; Jungle Cruise queue?

7. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Library scene in The Haunted Mansion?

8. Belle's library?

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

No, not MK... Not Belle's Library. ; But with that guess, you are a little warmer. ; Although it might just be from the torches used for Illuminations. ; And don't forget, the title of the books does tie into the location... Loosely.

10. A clue to their location huh? The book on the far left says Universal ; :eek: ; Did you go to the dark side! I though these were all supposed to be at WDW ;D

11. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

hmm I was going to go with Spaceship Earth but my guess will be France pavilion at EPCOT?

12. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Is it the guard shack next to Indiana Jones? ; I know there are some interesting books in those shacks.

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Epcot is the correct park (sorry Dennis), but MainStreet is focusing on the wrong book title for the clue. ; And other than being very close to a Mel Brooks movie/play, I did not go to the darkside. ; Of course If it WERE at DHS I would probably have to take the new Star Tours Cruiser to the Pod Race in order to see these books. ; Was that a bizarre enough clue for ya?

14. Yeah I ddint think it was from Universal...still at EPCOT. Hmm how about American Adventure?

15. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am thinking somewhere in Morocco? ; That is the Pod Race clue for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, but where in Morocco?

Sent from my iPhone...

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Not a clue, here are some guesses..

1. ; The shop in the back
    2. ; Restaurant Marakesh
    3. ; ?

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, even though it is a guess, you are almost accurate with guess #1. ; It is in the Meet-n-Greet Area between the Bazaar and the Restaurant.
    [​IMG]
    If you were taking this picture, just turn to your right and there is the bookshelf.

So as to the clues... Part of the war was fought in North Africa hence the title of the books.

The first clue also mentioned "I wish it were better". ; In reference to Genie Meet n Greet. ; I also said I was between "a rock" and a hard place. ; With "rock" being part of morocco.

Of course the Star Wars Pod Race was referring to the fact that scenes in Tatooine were filmed on Tunisia, another North African country.

And finally, I said that I hoped the clue was not too bizarre (or Bazaar) which would lead you to the back of Morocco.

Sent from my iPhone...

19. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Such a great one! I was so stumped on this one.

20. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

yes, very obscure and esoteric. ; well played, red!