Newbie here :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rogue, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Rogue

Rogue Member

1. What's your first name? ; Lucy
    2. Do you have a nickname? ; Rogue
    3. What Province do you live in? ; Ontario
    4. How did you find the DisneyMagic.ca forums? ; through searching
    5. Age (or age range) ; 27
    6. Marital status? Engaged
    7. Occupation? Records Analyst for the RCMP
    8. Favorite food ; Crab
    9. What vehicle do you have? ; Sunfire
    10. Which WDW park is your favorite? ; last i remember Epcot way my favorite in high school
    11. Who is your favorite character in a WDW attraction? Winnie the Pooh Then... now i have to go and see:)
    12. How often do you take a trip to WDW? Only been once but wanting to go again
    13. Explain your user name/how you came up with it. Im an X-Men fan Comics and Movies
    14. How long have you been a Disney addict? ever since dreaming of my honeymoon

I found this site searching for information about planning my honeymoon yet im not sure were to start and how to get the best deals and money can be an issue... we are buying a house and planning a wedding in the same year and hoping to go on our honeymoon to WDW.

2. highland3

highland3 Member

Hi Rogue! ;

Welcome aboard. ; As soon as I saw your username I thought we must have an Xmen fan onboard.

There's lots of good info here and if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask!

3. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Welcome Rogue, nice of you to join the Disneymagic community. ; I see you are planning your honeymoon, there are many of us on here that can give you some great tips so ask away! ;D

By the way, you are going to love WDW!

4. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Welcome Rogue! Start the postings.
    [​IMG]

5. Rogue

Rogue Member

Thanks everyone

I have Been to WDW once before on a school trip with my high school concert band and Jazz band in 1998.
    we got to perform on the tomorrowland stage and participated in special recordings in the back stage areas of Epcot

I still have the map from MK on the day we performed and our high school banc is printed on the schedule

it was a school trip so we did not get to see much and we were only there for like 3 days

that’s why I cant wait to go back and be free to see what I want to see. since that trip I’ve been dreaming of going back there for my honeymoon YAY!!!!

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Welcome Rogue...

Myself and Karen had a "Disneymoon" just a little while ago... so if you have any questions please feel free to ask. ;

7. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Aloha!

Ok, now THAT'S cool!!!

8. Csaks

Csaks Member

Welcome,

We had our honeymoon at WDW ; in 2001 and I created a monster. Not that I mind. Amy was never a big fan until she went that first time, so when I ask if we can go again she doesn't fight me too much on it ;D ;D.

Ask away, someone will point you in the right direction, there is a bunch of good people around here always willing to help. Ham Ham will even provide pictures ;D.

Chris.