New WDW Planning Video?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by WDW Donna, Nov 12, 2006.

1. WDW Donna

WDW Donna Member

I was checking out WDW.ca and wondered if anyone had ordered the planning video recently. It looks like the one that came out a year and a half ago. Does anyone know if it is new? I always try to order one every year whether I am going to WDW or not. (I'm a little strange that way). The most recent one I have has the four hosts. (the laid back Dave, the mom, the teenager and the perky one.)

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

They do have a new planning video. They released it with the "Million Dreams" the last one was for the 50th Celebration of Disneyland. I requested a copy of the new one about 6 weeks ago so i am hoping it's in the mail! It was a surprise for Minnie as i was going to try and tempt her in going for 2007 but as she is sitting over my shoulder reading this message i thing that suprise just went out the window!

;D ; ;D ; ;D

Hey i know i am sneaky ... never said i was brillant! ; :eek:

3. WDW Donna

WDW Donna Member

Did you use the disney.ca site to request your DVD? I tried the US site but it will only send within the states.

4. This one is easy - work with a Disney TA. ; I get them for promotions, and pass them to clients - no wait.