New Disney Rides & Attractions Information Gets Leaked!

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Sean&Karen, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Disney's annual report went public a bit too early! Below are the leaked pictures that were included in the report!

Attached Files:

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Some more pics

Attached Files:

3. Treelo

Treelo Member

Hmm... some of those look interesting....

4. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

It's about TIME that Disney gives Spiderman a 'run for it's money'. ; I can't WAIT for this attraction!!

5. Treelo

Treelo Member

Wait... I'm back to being confused. ; That Toy Story Mania image looks a lot like the same premise as the Buzz Lightyear ride ; ???

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Buzz light year, omg that has to be the worst ride at Disney! I made the mistake of getting on it after I did the Men in Black ride Universal!

Disney dropped the ball on that one! Universal kicked it through the up-rights!

I hope toy story is nothing like the Buzz light year ride, because if it is .... then Disney is just wasting there money!

7. highland3

highland3 Member

I dunno... ; my 4 year old (at the time) son and I both had a blast on Buzz Light Year!!! ; ;D ; ; Granted, I can't compare it to MIB or Spiderman.

8. Treelo

Treelo Member

Likewise, I can't compare ('cuz I've never been to Universal)... but DH and I enjoyed the Buzz ride... once... and I'd say I enjoyed it more than he did 'cuz my 'score' was higher ;) ; I'd say for "big kids" it's probably not a repeat attraction, except possibly if a smaller child is involved ('cuz their excitement tends to be contagious)... and I really hope the Toy Story one isn't the same because repetition of attractions (even in different parks) is just sad.