my first photo with Suzy and Perla :)

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by little flower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. little flower

little flower Member

This is the very first photo that I ever had taken with Suzy and Perla :) I Love this photo :)

Now as you will see in this photo it's kinda dark. You can't see the face of Perla ( the mouse in the purple/pink dress ) that well. Is there a way to fix it to where you can see her face better. You can kinda get an idea of what her face looks like.

I am not sure if I can get it to look just like it would have look like if it never had that dark spot in the photo ? If I can't fix it like that, I would like to get it looking as close as I can to being like that. Does anyone have any ideas ?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Scott

Scott Member

I took a look at your photo, and I don't think it can be helped much. There's just not enough information in the dark part.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

what happened to that side of the photo? it looks like the camera strap or something may have been covering the lens? the only way i think you can save this pic is to have another pic of perla and clone in the face and adjust to suit... wish i had a better answer for you.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I tried all forms of layer stacking, burning, levels, etc - the info of the face just isn't there. Unfortunately, that is too far gone for recovery. Tim's right - the only real chance would be to find another photo of her and see if you can clone it in.

Or look at it this way - you now have a great excuse to have to go to Disney again and find them for another photo. ;)