Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by wddoebler, Sep 25, 2009.

1. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Photo taken in Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in 1997.

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Boy do I miss that ride!! ; Nice shot. ; I wasn't even into photography when that ride was around...I had a camera, but was just a casual snapshooter, and didn't even bother to bring it to Disney very often.

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

FTFY.

You know....The Left Coast[nb]Not Hawaii. ; Yet.[/nb] wing of the DVC opened this week.

4. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

I don't even remember riding Toad at MK (which is odd, since we visited several times when I was certainly of age to remember it...maybe we just never rode it?). ; When the DCA makeover is done, we are heading out to DLR for the first time. ; Can't wait to ride it then!

5. zackiedawg

Step out to your right please...when the car stops, please step out to your right![nb]Rog...someday I will find my way out there again...but not real soon. ; I haven't been on that Mr. Toad since 1993, and last recall ours around 97 or 98.[/nb]

6. Roger

That is weird, a lot of DL's Fantasyland is get out on your left. ; I know Toad, Snow White, Storybookland Canal Boats, Pinnochio...(trying the think about Alice)

7. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

nice shot! Like Justin, I rode it many times, but wasnt carrying a camera much back then :(

I do have a picture of Mr Toad in the Pet Cemetary at HM though
    [​IMG]

8. zackiedawg

I can't remember DLs Toad just now...but MK's Toad had two ride tracks - left side and right side...both pointed towards eachother to the center, and basically mirrored eachother exactly. ; So if you were on the left track, you heard the 'step out to your right', and on the right track, 'step out to your left'. ; I seemed to ride the left side the most, so that's the one I'm most familiar with.

9. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

I'm having trouble uploading pictures. ; Here is another one from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

10. Roger

Other than the Matterhorn, I don't think there are any other rides at DL with more than one track.[nb]Autopia has multiple tracks but they combined the two different track layouts during the last rehab a few years ago, so I'll count that differently[/nb] ; Hmm...nope, can't think of any![nb]Caveat: ; Matterhorn has two different queues as well, that start on opposite sides of the mountain.[/nb]

11. goofmick

goofmick Member

Nice shots Bill

12. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

As I get them scanned, I will upload more Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Photos.

13. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

14. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

15. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

these are great! thanks for sharing!

16. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

17. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

18. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

19. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

20. zackiedawg

Funny...I actually remember back when I was just 4 or 5 years old...that Devil room was mighty creepy to a youngin! ; I was always relieved to crash out those doors to the daylight again, but wanted to stay on and go around again.