MDP Show #22... 7/29/2007

Discussion in 'The Magical Definition Podcast' started by Tim, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

"To all who come to this place of joy, hope and friendship, welcome. Epcot Center is inspired by Walt Disney's creative genius. Here, human achievements are celebrated through imagination, the wonders of enterprise, and concepts of a future that promises new and exciting benefits for all. May Epcot Center entertain, inform and inspire. And, above all, may it instill a new sense of belief and pride in man's ability to shape a world that offers hope to people everywhere." -- Card Walker

It's a family affair this week with everyone back on the show. Nathan, Tim, and Jackie discuss an upcoming change at Disney's Epcot, then join the crew as they discuss some special events coming to the Walt Disney World Resort. Jim Him takes us to California for a detailed discussion about the upcoming changes happening to Disney's California Adventure. Then to close out the show for this week the crew discuss their Disney summer trips.

Don't forget there is only 64 days (as on this Sunday) until "The Epcot Thing" so get those RSVPs in today! (epcotthing@magicalmountain.net) As always you can contact the crew at (206) 888 - MDP2 or by email at podcast@magicaldefinition.com

2. megreader2003

megreader2003 Member

Great show this week Tim (and crew)... Just a quick question...

How do you know what cooked trash tastes like?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i'll never tell

4. nrose101

nrose101 Member

You won't even tell me? :p

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I think I may know.

And it's probably along the same lines as why the senior member of the ambulance crew gets the head of the cot.

6. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

Okay, so I'm a little behind on my podcase listening and just got around to listening to this one today while at the gym and I've got to say .... Tim - you just finally ate at Le Celier ?!? My God. It's probably my favorite in all of Epcot, as far as the actual food goes. And your comment about the servers was spot on - every one I've had there has been great. They've got a real solid wine list too, which always earns extra points.

The cheese soup is good, but most true Canadians that I hang out with make "Beer Cheese Soup" ... which is even better !