1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

You know, I have no idea if he still works for the mouse, but he is one of those CMs that can make your visit truly magical. The best place I ran into him had to be his infamous Haunted Mansion persona. Words fail to describe him. He can make the most mundane attraction a VERY enjoyable experience.

According to HiddenMickeys.org, a year ago he was working the Opera House/ Great HaircutsMoments with Mr. Lincoln. Maybe I'll run into him next week.

http://www.maynardhomepage.net/default.asp

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Here he is from 2000 at the ill-fated PotC event.

[​IMG]

3. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

Is he still around? Scratch that, I just re-read your post.

4. Roger

I've heard he's still around, but I can't find anything anything more recent than last summer.

5. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

Thanks, i'll have to keep a 'weather' eye out. Sorry, I couldn't resist a little pirate lingo.

6. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Roger, Thanks for the link to that page. This guy made my day day just looking at the photos. He sure seems to be the kind of person that loves his job. I bet he never WORKS a day in his life. With his attitude, it's all about play. There is no work involved when you approach your profession in the manner he seems to. I am certain he is a pleasure to be around.

7. Roger

Gawsh yes! ; He was such a treat at the HM.

8. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

Paul Barrie from the Window to the magic podcast, has a video of Maynard in the stretching room during the Halloween makeover. It's a few years old but he really 'hams' it up in there. That guy LOVES his job!!!! Good for him and DLand!!! I gotta find that video.

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

10. I just saw Maynard at the Tiki Room and he was fantastic! He is so funny!

11. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

I missed him while there a couple weeks ago!

12. Pinballpauly

Pinballpauly Member

Sounds like the Tiki room is the best bet to catch a glimpse of him. Allright then, off to Disneyland ; I go.