Main Street Bakery Closed

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by Pops, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Pops

Pops Member

Just left the Magic Kingdom and noticed the Main Street Bakery has shut the doors and turned off the lights. ; Sure hope Starbucks keeps the cookies and cinnamon rolls!

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Attached Files:

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Any idea what the ETA is for reopening? ; I'll be up there in a few weeks...I suppose it will still be closed then.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

All I have heard is summer, so that is a large window of time

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Summer is what I have heard for both Main Street and Fountain View. ; Guess it will be PM2K13 before I get an alternative to Nescafé. ; I wonder if The locations will take Starbucks gift cards?

Sent from my iPhone...

5. zackiedawg

That would be nice - I've got a few of those sitting around my office. ; Of course, Starbucks' prices are already high, so I wonder what happens when you take the inflated Starbucks' prices and add in the Disney inflation bump...grande mocha cap for $100, Alex!

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am betting no on the gift cards, they will probably only take credit, room charge and of course, good ol cash

7. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. gary

gary Member

i don't care what they take, i'm already setting $10 a week aside until next pixelmania, a dedicated real caffeine budget, i plan on drinking the largest starbucks ever made in the history of mankind, a veritable bucket of coffee, i may be belly up in the middle of main street looking like i'm thatching the lawn from nerve twitch just in celebration of the end 20 years of caffeine deprivation

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Now that will be a sight!

10. zackiedawg

We gotta come up with a shirt for that one. ; Gary's Off-the-Caffeine-Wagon Extravaganza!

Let Gary lead a day of Pixelmania on THAT day - we'll squeeze in 147 Photo meets in a single day...Tim can stay in bed and rest.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

"Big cup O' Joe... And away we go!"

Sent from my iPhone...

12. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'm thinking that much caffeine may not be a good idea on a photography trip... No VR system out there will account for that much caffeine induced twitching.

13. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

What your goig to have starbucks over Tims?

14. gary

gary Member

Tims for the quiet contemplative start to the disney day, starbucks to boot it up in the park