Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by Tim, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

RESERVE MY COPY TODAY!!!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1147333p1.html

IGN is reporting that Lego Pirates of the Caribbean is coming to video game consoles in May or Early Summer of this year. ;
    ABOUT
    LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game re-creates the action, adventure and memorable moments of the Pirates of the Caribbean mythology in LEGO form, incorporating the humor of LEGO minifigures and fantastic worlds built from LEGO bricks and elements for players to explore.

Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventure, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean films, through action-adventure gameplay and hilariously quirky LEGO cut scenes. Throughout the game, players will also have the freedom to explore environments from the highly acclaimed movie series in more than 20 levels. The game features two-player cooperative mode, in which players each control a character to experience the story together, and freeplay mode, which lets players return to levels to discover new items.
    Genre: Adventure
    Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
    Developer: TT Games

2. Tim

From a previous report on IGN:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1135426p1.html

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I had heard about this around Christmas, and can not wait for it. ; I have Star Wars Lego for the Wii and have played Batman and Harry Potter. ; This will be a welcomed addition to the mix.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I too saw this before Christmas, but count me in on getting it the first day!! ; Love all the Lego video games!

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Count me in on the purchase also. ; I still have to get "Lego Harry Potter" and the upcoming "Clone Wars", but I love the playability and humor in all the Lego games.

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I forgot LEGO CLone wars comes out in about 2 weeks if I remember correctly. ; I really enjoyed the Harry Potter one!

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

So, anyone out there get this yet? ; My daughter and I have been playing a lot lately, only video game she wants to play, otherwise it is all Bieber, all the time!

8. Tim

I got it the day it came out. ; It's a typical Lego video game, but a lot of fun. ; Billy and I play it quite often.