Kali

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Mark Barbieri, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Mark Barbieri

Mark Barbieri Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Dante, did you like that ride?"

"It was GREAT!!!"

"Do you want to ride it again?"

"No! Never!"

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

hahaha that's funny!

Reminds me of my 6 yo begging to ride ToT. We warned him.

Several times.

But he couldn't resist the DreamPassâ„¢.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

dude you look like you were sitting front row at a gallagher concert! rode kali one time 4 years ago, i think i am still soaked from the experience. cool ride though.

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I love the shot with the water about to cover him. I want to know how you made it through the ride without getting the camera wet, or did it get wet?

5. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

that's great, very funny

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

Hahaha Sounds like something my sister said after riding Splash Mountain the for the first time back when she was 6 years old.

Kali is an awesome ride. Back in January 2002 we got to ride it twice without getting off because the line was so short. We could have kept riding after that, but it was time to head back to the hotel.

7. Mark Barbieri

Mark Barbieri Member

Both the camera body and lens are weather sealed. We figured that getting splashed wasn't much different from rain and that it would be adequate. I did try hard to avoid getting splashed on the front of the lens as that would render the lens useless until I could get somewhere dry to clean it off.

8. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

We rode it in 2000.

People left the queue after seeing my wife exiting.

She left puddles on the seat of Dinosaur. We was still wet at the airport that afternoon.

GREAT pictures, though!