January 2011 travels to Disney World

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Jan 21, 2011.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Were doing some finally packing and were off again to Disney World. ; Today we drive to Buffalo and our flight is at 7:30am with Southwest. ; Hoe to be relaxing at AKV by noon tomorrow and MK tomorrow night.
    I believe there is a number of people traveling down this week. ; Post what your doing and some pics to share with everyone. ; Should anyone wanna hook up with us, PM me...

2. obo101

obo101 Member

Have a great time RealFam. ; We are off to Winnipeg today, and then LA tomorrow to board the Disney Wonder on Sunday. ; Looking forward to our first Disney Cruise!

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

have fun!

We leave tuesday, staying at Bay lake. Should be at the hotel dinner time. Hubby and I might head out somewher that night - see how tired we are. ;

4. realfam

realfam Member

Your gonna love the Wonder! ; The Toy Story Show is my favourite out of all the shows. ; Enjoy every minute of your cruise, I know your gonna have a blast!

5. realfam

realfam Member

Safe travels on tuesday! ; From Bay Lake your a few steps to MK or a monorail ride away to Epcot. ; Definately head out for few hours, you can alays sleep when you get back home......

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Have fun everyone :)

7. I'll miss you by a few weeks. Have a good trip.

8. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

right now we plan on MK wednesday (DTD for dinner -house of blues) thrusday morning CP for breaky, and then epcot in the afternoon (coral reef dinner) friday DHS and then check out boardwalk in the evening; saturday animal kingdom and we have left sunday and monday open to either head back to a favorite place of ODS or going mini-putt or movie

9. realfam

realfam Member

Spent the day at Hollywood Studios, ; holy busy! ; Ands tons of south americans. ; I don not whats going on but today was crazy... were gonna blame it on the weekend and see what tomorrow brings at the Magic Kingdom. ; Hope fully it is better cause we like this time of year for the small crowds. ; Fast passes were gone by 10:30 this morning for Toy Story mania. ; We got ours at 10am and it was for 6:30 pm (nuts). ; The Brasilian guide beside us must have put in 200 passes (that shouldn t be allowed) ; Oh well, tomorrow my DD has her 3rd birthday, what a better place to spend it than with her friends at the Magic Kingddom. ; Should be fun......