Hi from the Rockies!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rockymtnredhead, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Just stumbled upon this website and immediately joined! ; Neat to see an all Canadian site....can't wait to read through some of it.
    I have been a huge Disney fan since my first trip to Disneyland with my Grandparents in 1980 when I was 8. ; I have been there 5 times since, 1989, 1994,1997, 2002 and July 2010! ; Hubby and I have also been to WDW once in 1995 and are currently planning a trip back there for Spring 2011. ; This time we are going to drive our motorhome and take a month to do it! ; It will be quite an adventure - I'm very excited! ; I will be coming back to this site many times for tips and advice ; :D

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

welcome to disneymagic!

3. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Oh wow, that sounds like it would be an amazing trip. ; I take it since you are saying hi from the Rockies you are somewhere out west? ; Sean and I would love to get to Disneyland since it is closer to Calgary than Florida, but we love Disney World so we go there all the time. ; A motorhome trip would be so much fun!!!

4. Yes, we live in Alberta, thanks for the greetings! ; We just returned 4 days ago from a trip to Disneyland, we drove the motorhome and had a fantastic time! ; Before we even left Anaheim I asked my hubby if he would be into doing a driving trip to WDW and he said yes! ; So...I have been on the internet nonstop since our return learning about WDW and trying to make some decisions about when to go, what kind of tickets to buy etc. ; I'm wondering if anyone can give advice in this area - we will definitely be staying at Fort Wilderness Campground but what we're debating is this: would it be a better choice to purchase Annual Passes or the 10 day Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Park and More option. ; We know we'll be there at least the 10 days, maybe more and we'll be renting a car. ; Are there any real benefits to the Annual Pass or would the 10 day MYW be enough? ; It's just hubby and I, we don't have kids - well, one 4 legged one that will be joining us! ; Any and all advice is welcomed - thanks!

5. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Hi from Calgary ....

Disney world we know .. all your need to do is ask your questions ( might be better to do that in another post) When do you plan on going? If it's December or January most of us will be down .. camping in Disney world in December is the funnest thing you can ever do .. you should see how people decorate their camp spots for Christmas.

I am sure Karen has some pics she can share..

Welcome to the site .. glad you found us :)

If you want to tweak your account take a look at the link in my signature for tips on how to do it.

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Welcome to the boards I love to camp we have a tent trailer we use but the wife won't camp at Disney.

7. obo101

obo101 Member

Greetings!