Hi Everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wittybib, Jul 27, 2010.

1. wittybib

wittybib Member

Just wanted to stop in and say "hi!" I'm a relative newbie to photography--just got my first DSLR about 18 months ago--so I'm always looking to learn and improve. ; My main goal is capture exactly what I see, so my post-processing skills are basically non-existent and it's something I'd definitely want to improve upon. ; My favorite subject are candid family shots and, of course, Disney.

I've been going to Disney a few times a year for the last few years and generally hit both coasts at least once. ; Right now I have a trip planned for September (yay for MNSSHP!!) and I'm hoping to swing a visit for PixelMania, but we'll see. ; ;) ;

My favorite park is probably Animal Kingdom, but I love the simplicity and challenge of shooting any of the Disney parks.

Feel free to give me a shout, and don't be shy about constructive criticism--I can take it! ; I'm totally looking forward to getting more involved in the board and meeting everybody!

ETA: My name is Whitney. ; Forgot to add that minute detail. :D

2. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Welcome to the boards Whitney...

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

4. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

Welcome

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Welcome, Whitney. ; You definitely should get to Pixelmania - you'll pick up tips and have a lot of fun!

6. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard

7. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Welcome, great to have you here.

8. mahin10

mahin10 Member

I've been going to Disney a few times a year for the last few years and generally hit both coasts at least once. ; Right now I have a trip planned for September (yay for MNSSHP!!) and I'm hoping to swing a visit for PixelMania, but we'll see.

9. Paul

Paul Member

Hi Whitney and welcome to the TMIP community. ; Have a great time at MNSSHP!

10. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Welcome, Whitney! ; Post away, we'd love to see what you're up to and look forward to your pics from both Disney coasts. ; :)

11. mahin10

mahin10 Member

've been going to Disney a few times a year for the last few years and generally hit both coasts at least once. ; Right now I have a trip planned for September (yay for MNSSHP!!) and I'm hoping to swing a visit for PixelMania, but we'll see

12. wittybib

wittybib Member

Thanks for all the welcomes, everyone! ; :-* I look forward to getting to know you all and your photography better!

13. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Hey Whitney, welcome! ; I must say that if you can get to Pixelmania! you should go! ; I learned SO much last year. ; It was a lot of fun, and a great learning experience.

14. zihad36

zihad36 Member

I'm always looking to learn and improve. ; My main goal is capture exactly what I see, so my post-processing skills are basically non-existent and it's something I'd definitely want to improve upon. ; My favorite subject are candid family shots and, of course, Disney.

15. raat475

raat475 Member

I've been going to Disney a few times a year for the last few years and generally hit both coasts at least once. ; Right now I have a trip planned for September (yay for MNSSHP!!) and I'm hoping to swing a visit for PixelMania, but we'll see. ; ;)

My favorite park is probably Animal Kingdom, but I love the simplicity and challenge of shooting any of the Disney parks.